No accidents or events by the plane.
The plane is in active service.
Will be delivered with a new Airworthiness Import Certificate.
72-month inspection of landing years recently completed.
- Total hours: 428
- Total cycle: 459
- Maintenance: Performed by Türk Hava Yolları Teknik A.Ş.
- Program: CESCOM system.
- Manufacturer: Pratt Whitney
- Garmin 1000 avionic suit
- Double 10.4 inch Garmin PFD screen
- Single 15 inch Garmin MFD screen
- Double engine / fuselage interface units- Garmin
- Double digital air data computer (ADC)- Garmin
- Double digital elevation progress reference systems (AHRS)- Garmin GRS 77
- Double magnetometer- Garmin
- Double integrated avionic units with VHF Nav/Com, GPS receivers, flight directors and warning alarms – Garmin
- Double digital audio control panel- Garmin
- Single remote flight management system (FMS) / MFD control keyboard- Garmin
- Three-axis automatic flight control system with integrated seat gap setting (AFCS)- Garmin
- Advanced supervision double-mode S diversification transponders – Garmin
- Four-color weather systems avoidance radar- Garmin
- Electric elevation indicator- Mid Continent Instruments 4200
- Electromechanical speed indicator- Aerosonic 261440
- Electromechanical altimeter- Aerosonic 162350
- Land avoidance warning system
- Traffic information system
- Jeppesen ChartView
- Garmin synthetic display technology
- 10 passenger seats: 4 facing passenger seats, 4 conference group and 2 divans.
- 1 front kitchen
- 1 rear WC (vacuum)
- 1 rear baggage space
- Widely Matterhorn white, black and yellow accented frame. Painted in June 2010.
- No accidents or events by the plane. The plane is in active service. Will be delivered with a new Airworthiness Import Certificate. 72-month inspection of landing years recently completed.
- 12-month inspection
- Final implementation: 29.07.2016 / 428 hours / 459 cycles
Date: July 29, 2017
- 72-month inspection (Landing gears included)
- Final implementation: 19.04.2016 / 417 hours / 450 cycles